- Affordable – $520/unit
- Achievable – 19 months
- Accessible – 1 Night/Week
- Apply Now!
Adult Degree Completion (ADC) Program Overview:
Our ADC program, in the School of Professional Studies (SPS), is designed to be completed in as little as 19 months and to accommodate the schedules of busy professionals (classes only meet one evening per week!).
Jessup understands that college level learning may happen outside the walls of a college, which is why students can apply a total of 30 units to their Bachelor’s degree requirement through the Credit for Prior Learning. The Credit for Prior Learning may include experiences you have had, and non-college training you have completed. Our School of Professional Studies accepts courses that meet a variety of standards from the CSU system, regionally accredited colleges, and accredited community colleges.
Criteria for our ADC program includes:
- Two years or more of full-time work experience and/or be a recommended minimum of 22 years of age.
- Cumulative 2.00 GPA (on 4.0 scale) on all prior coursework (applicants with lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Proof of high school completion and any applicable transcripts.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended (If applicable).
- Official transcripts must arrive in an envelope sealed by the registrar of the previous institution.
- Official E-transcripts will also be accepted.
Our ADC program prepares graduates for rewarding careers in in-demand fields including:
- Business Administration
- Christian Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
About William Jessup University:
William Jessup University is the first and only fully accredited Christian liberal arts university in Northern California’s capital region. Ranked by US News in the top 10 Regional Colleges West and #1 Best Value School in California, Jessup offers more than 20 degree majors and 50 programs, certificates and concentration. WJU is WSCUC (WASC) and ABHE accredited.