About William Jessup University:
William Jessup University is a Christian liberal arts university committed to educating transformational leaders since the 1930s. Offering 20 degree majors and more than 50 programs, WJU is WSCUC (WASC) and ABHE accredited.
Adult Degree Completion (ADC) Program Overview:
Our ADC program, in the School of Professional Studies (SPS) is for individuals who started their undergraduate studies but who have not yet earned their bachelor’s degree. The ADC program is designed to be completed in as little as 19 months and to accommodate the schedules of busy professionals (classes only meet one evening a week!).
WJU understands that college level learning may happen outside the walls of a college. Experiences you have had, and training you have completed may qualify as college credit. A total of 30 units may be applied to the bachelor’s degree requirement through the Credit for Prior Learning.
Criteria for our ADC program includes:
- Two years or more of full-time work experience and/or be a recommended minimum of 22 years of age.
- Cumulative 2.00 GPA (on 4.0 scale) on all prior coursework (Applicants with lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Proof of high school completion and any applicable transcripts.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended (If applicable).
- Official transcripts must arrive in an envelope sealed by the registrar of the previous institution.
- Official E-transcripts will also be accepted.
Our ADC program prepares graduates for rewarding careers in in-demand fields including:
- Business Administration
- Christian Leadership
- Criminal Justice * 100% online
- Organizational Leadership